Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anne Taintor

I dont have time for much of a post today, so I thought I would share with you one of my favorite things.

I am in love with Anne Taintor.

I have a ridiculous amount of her products. They are so funny and I am always able to find an AT flask, journal, post it, file folder, luggage tag, sticker, compact (the list goes on) that says the PERFECT.
Also, the prices are really reasonable.

This weekend I have a lot going on. I dont need to get into detail, but I think I can sum up my weekend in just a few words, with AT's help.



and
Take what you will from that ;)
Look through the site a little bit...which do you like the best?


8 comments:

  1. LOL!! you are so funny! those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her stuff too! I love her pill boxes, although everything is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might need those post-its! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I've been looking for this stuff forever! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOh her stuff is TOOO cool!! I hope you had a good weekend, despite being busy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checked her site, I especially love the passport holder "I love not camping" perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her stuff is so, so amazing! Haha and loving that second one you posted :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!